Avent breast pump, tommee tippee breast pump, Dr brown's simplisse breast pump or medela?




Glenda Cur





Answer
I had the Medela swing and avent electric Isis.. The medela tubing always went cloudy and milk got trapped inside and apparently this is common and the battery inside can also become mouldy!

It was good but the avent worked well for me and is cheaper and can be switched to manual also x

breast pump ideas!!!?




Danniella


i don't have much money, can anyone recommend a good pump at a good price? is the tomme tipee manual pump any good?


Answer
I just reviewed the pumps on Amazon. The best double electric pumps at the lowest prices were an Ameda Purely Yours and a Lansinoh. There is a Hygeia EnJoye for $189 that I think would also be excellent, but is more expensive. I am not a fan or Tommee Tippee or Evenflo pumps.

If you are looking for a less expensive pump, both Medela and Lansinoh make excellent manual pumps. And the cleanest, most effective method is using your own clean hands.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar