Is it possible for any of these to happen without you knowing it, especially for a first-timer like myself?
Answer
The baby dropping tends to make a pretty pronounced difference in your appearance. Generally, people around you will remark - "Oh, I see the baby's getting ready to come out..." or something else to help you know, if you weren't already aware, that you've dropped.
The mucus plug can be lost without you knowing it. Often it comes out while you're using the toilet or it comes out a bit at a time with regular discharge.
As for the water breaking, typically, you'll know as it often comes as an unexpected liquid rush - almost like you've wet yourself. If you have a slow leak, it can sometimes be confused with pregnancy induced incontinence.
Chances are, you'll be okay and you will take note of these things - especially if you're looking for them. Take care.
The baby dropping tends to make a pretty pronounced difference in your appearance. Generally, people around you will remark - "Oh, I see the baby's getting ready to come out..." or something else to help you know, if you weren't already aware, that you've dropped.
The mucus plug can be lost without you knowing it. Often it comes out while you're using the toilet or it comes out a bit at a time with regular discharge.
As for the water breaking, typically, you'll know as it often comes as an unexpected liquid rush - almost like you've wet yourself. If you have a slow leak, it can sometimes be confused with pregnancy induced incontinence.
Chances are, you'll be okay and you will take note of these things - especially if you're looking for them. Take care.
I need help finding a web site that allows you to chart newborn baby data.?
Bob A
I stubled on a site about a month ago that let you chart infant care. Like diaper changing, feednng and etc. I found it while looking in a comment section of review of Itzbeen baby timer.
I visit babycenter.com frequently but that is not it.
I finally found it. It is babybix.com
Answer
If you want more information about these kinds of things, like caring for babies, try this site I found: http://www.PlanAFamily.com . It's a nice looking site, with good information for mothers.
If you want more information about these kinds of things, like caring for babies, try this site I found: http://www.PlanAFamily.com . It's a nice looking site, with good information for mothers.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar