Meme
I'm going back to work soon so I absolutely need to switch up from my manual Medela to an electric breast pump. I have a 20% off coupon at Babies R Us so that will go towards my breast pump since I'm on such a tight budget.
Please choose from the following:
Lasinoh Double Electric $159.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3011119
Medela Swing Single Electric $149.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2588014
Evenflo Single Elan Electric $119.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2408851
Philips Avent Isis IQ Uno Complete Handheld Electronic $149.98
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2320799
Both the Avent and Lasinoh pumps are on sale than on top of that I get an additional 20% off coupon. Is that a steal or what?
Oh yeah. Can you guys tell me how many ounces you guys pumped & how long did it take you to get that amount?
Answer
I'd go with the Lasinoh pump. It's a remarketed verson of the Ameda Purely Yours, which is an excellent pump with a great track record.
I'd go with the Lasinoh pump. It's a remarketed verson of the Ameda Purely Yours, which is an excellent pump with a great track record.
I need a GREAT & AFFORDABLE electric breast pump ASAP!!!!!!!?
B
I'm a first-time mommy, my milk production is LOW so my frustrated baby won't latch on, low-suction pumps don't work for me AT ALL, manual pumps don't work for me AT ALL, I'm low on cash, I need a GOOD electric breast pump ASAP!!! I would like one for under $60 if that's possible...maybe Walmart or Target (Not too many stores where I live and I can't wait for an ordered one!). I'm going shopping for one in the next few days so I need feedback ASAP! From PERSONAL experience can anyone recommend me an AFFORDABLE, ELECTRIC, breast pump with HIGH SUCTION POWER that doesn't lose suction after a month or two. I have to exclusively pump, because my milk supply is so low that my daughter refuses to breastfeed anymore and I have had to resort to formula...I am very upset about that. I feel like a bad mother because I could not work hard enough to get my baby to latch on right, increase my milk supply with my own effort, and feed my baby with my own milk which is the BEST a baby can have regardless of what some high-end formula packages tell you! I need a pump within the next few days, BEFORE my milk supply gets any lower!!! I would VERY MUCH appreciate feedback on pumps you all have tried personally and love! PLEASE HELP!!!
Answer
Honestly if you are going to be exclusively pumping, you wont want a cheap breast pump. And ideally a double! Since there arent very many places to go shopping where you live, you should look up diapers.com, if you spend over $50 you get free 2 day shipping. Plus they have tons of good coupons for first time customers! Mostly 15% off your first order. A really good pump that lives up to its price and name is Medela.
When we made the switch to formula, we were spending $200 a month for it. So honestly even if you went for a more expensive brand, technically you would still be saving money in the long run. =)
Good Luck!!!!
Honestly if you are going to be exclusively pumping, you wont want a cheap breast pump. And ideally a double! Since there arent very many places to go shopping where you live, you should look up diapers.com, if you spend over $50 you get free 2 day shipping. Plus they have tons of good coupons for first time customers! Mostly 15% off your first order. A really good pump that lives up to its price and name is Medela.
When we made the switch to formula, we were spending $200 a month for it. So honestly even if you went for a more expensive brand, technically you would still be saving money in the long run. =)
Good Luck!!!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar