Breast pump reviews/comments/suggestions? The First Years double electric?




Kaitlin


I'm trying to look for a breast pump, and so far this one is sticking out to me the most. Has anyone used it? It's only $80, and it's double electric and comes with a kit, so I'm not sure if it's really that great. Any reviews or thoughts? I have no idea. Suggestions would be great as well. I don't want to spend more than $130 or so, because I won't be working alot and therefore will be around the baby to breastfeed alot.

This is the one I'm thinking about:
http://www.target.com/First-Years-miPump-Double-Electric/dp/B001MS82HM/ref=sc_pd_gwvub_2_title

Thank you.



Answer
The miPum is okay but I haven't heard good things about it. The online reviews for it aren't that great either. For your price range you're probably better off going with one of the Lansinoh Models:

Lansinoh Affinity - http://amzn.to/lansinohaffinity
Lansinoh Double Electric - http://amzn.to/LansinohDoubleElectric

A good site for double electric reviews is http://www.breastpumps-reviews.com or just go directly to Amazon.

Electric Breast Pump?




Kelli - Mo


I used a manual breast pump with my first child - a Medela hand pump. It worked really well, but it was kind of slow getting milk out (took about 20-30 minutes - sometimes longer - of pumping).

Anyway, I would like to purchase an electric pump. It doesn't need to be a double pump because I am going to breastfeed. The pump is just for relief and building a freezer supply of milk, just in case (which is what I did with my son and it worked out really well).

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to keep it within $100-200, but am willing to pay more for quality if needed. Thanks!
I looked into renting one. But they're expensive - $50-75/month. I have a hard time justifying spending that much money on a rented pump versus buying a good quality pump for the same price.



Answer
The first years mi pump was around 80 dollars and worked great for me. Its a double swing and it pumps very quickly
that it just took 5 to 10 min to empty my breasts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar