Daisy
My hubby says I have to breast feed and I'm not allowed to use formula.
I don't really want to but I know it's best for the baby so I will.
But if I need to feed every three hours then I won't be able to leave the house unless I use a breast pump because I don't want to feed in public.
What should I do?
I don't drive so I can't do it in the car!!
Answer
breast pumps are great cus u can pump every hour and accumulate milk so u dont really have to physically breast feed. i know that sounds mean but i felt really uncomfortable wen i tried breast feeding so i would pump every hour and just bottle feed the breast milk to my baby. i used the self pump cus the other ones are pretty expensive, i think it worked just as good and im most likely gonna use the self pump for my other kids!
hope this helps!
Good Fact: FORMULA MILK is only good for 1 hour after its made and then u have to throw it away
BREAST MILK can last up to 6 hours in a bottle after refigerating it or after it comes out if the breast!
breast pumps are great cus u can pump every hour and accumulate milk so u dont really have to physically breast feed. i know that sounds mean but i felt really uncomfortable wen i tried breast feeding so i would pump every hour and just bottle feed the breast milk to my baby. i used the self pump cus the other ones are pretty expensive, i think it worked just as good and im most likely gonna use the self pump for my other kids!
hope this helps!
Good Fact: FORMULA MILK is only good for 1 hour after its made and then u have to throw it away
BREAST MILK can last up to 6 hours in a bottle after refigerating it or after it comes out if the breast!
breast pump?
Dreamer
what is a breat pump?? does it hurt while using it? and how much do they usually cost?
Answer
A breast pump is a device used to suction the milk out of your breast. They are uncomfortable the first few times you use one, but that goes away quickly. A brest pump can cost up to $200+ dollars. I personally used the Avent ISIS Breast Pump with Disposable Nurser. I got it at Target. I have provided the link to it and to the on the go pump set as well they are $49.99 and $59.99.
I hope this is helpful.
A breast pump is a device used to suction the milk out of your breast. They are uncomfortable the first few times you use one, but that goes away quickly. A brest pump can cost up to $200+ dollars. I personally used the Avent ISIS Breast Pump with Disposable Nurser. I got it at Target. I have provided the link to it and to the on the go pump set as well they are $49.99 and $59.99.
I hope this is helpful.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar