im 17 and pregnant where can i get affordable prenatal care in las vegas?




Christina


i dont yet have medicaid because my mom needs to take me off of her insurance...i just need to know where i can get either free or affordable prenatal care in las vegas...i dont need judgement thank you.


Answer
I was pregnant at 19 and also uninsured at the time.. Planned Parenthood is a great place to go! I am in NY, but Nevada has plenty of locations as well. You can get relatively low cost care for the time being, and you should even be able to sign up for Medicaid while you are there. Once you get on Medicaid, they might even reimburse you for your initial Planned Parenthood costs.

All I had to do was fill out a few forms, and within a matter of 2 or 3 weeks I was insured. I am almost positive that your Planned Parenthood would offer the same. You should also be able to insure your baby through your state's program, once he/she is born.

Anyway, their website says that they have three Las Vegas locations:

1) 3220 W Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89102
2) 3300 E Flamingo Rd #25 Las Vegas, NV 89121
3) 3940 Martin L. King Blvd Suite 105 North Las Vegas, NV 89032

I found everyone to be extremely helpful, caring and non-judgmental at Planned Parenthood.. so go in there with your head held high, asking as many questions as you want to, and try not to be as nervous as I was! :)

And I just want to mention that Nevada participates in WIC (Women Infants and Children) which is also a great program. They provide pregnant women and their children (up to the age of 5) with basic foods and milk, etc. Someone at Planned Parenthood will probably be able to tell you more about it, but I've included a link in case you're interested.

If you ever need someone to talk to or have any questions you feel like asking, I've been there.. don't hesitate to send me a message :)

Best of luck to you and congratulations!

Baby Sitting service in Las Vegas?




Chip


I need a babysitter or child care for my 3 yr old son for 3 hours while I go and see a show from 7pm - 9:30pm. Can I get any recommendations on or around the Strip or has anyone used any hotel child care services? I am staying at MGM Grand


Answer
I would only go through the hotel for babysitters. Some have their own staff others will recommend a service.

If I were you though, bring your own if possible. I wouldn't trust any stranger this day and age with my child.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar