sierradanc
Anything but kindergarden and baby luv! Nothing retarded like that! PLEASE!
Answer
Feeding Games
http://www.gamedmoz.org/English/Feeding-Games.html
Feeding Games
http://www.gamedmoz.org/English/Feeding-Games.html
Are there any free online games where I can take care of babies?
luv2837ian
Answer
There's Nanny Mania at gamesocks.com, but it's only a free trial - not the complete game.
There's also Carrie the Caregiver at shockwave.com,
And the Virtual Villagers games also at GameSocks.com.
There's a game called "Virtual Baby" here:
http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=3707
but I never tried it so it might not be very good...
Also there are sites like neopets.com and webkinz.com that aren't exactly what you're looking for but similar...
There's Nanny Mania at gamesocks.com, but it's only a free trial - not the complete game.
There's also Carrie the Caregiver at shockwave.com,
And the Virtual Villagers games also at GameSocks.com.
There's a game called "Virtual Baby" here:
http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=3707
but I never tried it so it might not be very good...
Also there are sites like neopets.com and webkinz.com that aren't exactly what you're looking for but similar...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar