Im going to breast feed for a couple of weeks but then go onto bottles..whats the best stuff to buy?




maddiesmum


there are 2 sets that Phillips AVENT do -

breastfeedings solutions set
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/BruOrFindUsing/BruAZOfBrands/BruFeedingAvent/305758?ref=Search
bottle feeding solutions set
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/BruOrFindUsing/BruAZOfBrands/BruFeedingAvent/305731?ref=Search

i dont know which is best to get as i am only going to breastfeed the first few weeks to give the baby antibodies etc but then will go onto bottles..what shall i purchase?
ok i dont care on the make of the products i jsut want to know what i need to buy .. !



Answer
I breastfed for 7 weeks before I had to start giving formula. I just used regular avent bottles the entire time. I have never used a bottle warmer even though we got one. In my experience, they are a waste of money. The avent sterilizer is a great investment, though. It sterilizes in only 2 minutes.

I'm not sure about the manual breastpump. I had one, but never used it. I rented an electric pump from my hospital for two months. It was much cheaper than buying one and they gave me all the accessories that I needed. I've heard that manual breastpumps are difficult to use and don't provide much milk.

Hope this helps.
Good luck!

Breastpump broke in the oddest way?




Bailey's M


My breast pump is one of those small portable pumps, it's a single, it's a Mipump - First Years http://www.1stbabyshop.co.uk/uploaded/products/big/ZZZZZZZZZZ_96115_do.jpg like this one in the picture. Anyhow, this morning I woke up before baby, awfully full, and had to pump to relieve some pressure. The pump started normally, so it sounded and then all the sudden it started sucking milk down the air tube and into the pump itself! I stopped it immediately, disconnected the tube and blew the excess milk out of it, the I shook the pump a few times and some milk came pouring out, but I can still hear liquid in when I shake it. I turned it back on to see if it would work normally but I don't even need to turn it on, as soon as I plugged it in it began making an odd, high pitched, vibrato type sound and sucking slightly, but it certainly does not work. is this common? .... or do I have a faulty pump?


Answer
Sounds like it is definitely broken. I would consult your owner's manual as to whom to contact for a replacement, assuming it has some sort of warranty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar