parts for breast pump?

Q. i am going to let my aunt use my medela breast pump and have been told to buy new parts. where would i get them from


Answer
You can order from Medela or from Motherhood.com. But remember that you can not sanitize your personal pump and that milk and blood products can get into the motor and contaminate the baby's milk. Medela nor the La Leche League recommend it.

Breast pump question???




Cailey's m


Hi mommies!

Do you recommend a certain breast pump brand?

I plan on buying a new one because I plan on breast feeding and pumping too!

I wasn't sure if one brand worked better than another.

thanks!



Answer
I have the Ameda Purely Yours electric breast pump and what makes it so much better than other breast pumps for me is that it keeps the mil completely separate from the motor so you don't have to worry about back flow into the mechanical parts of the pump. It's super easy to use and to sterilize. I use it 3 times, everyday(working full time) and breastfeed when I'm with my 3 month old. Another thing that you should look for, no matter which pump you decide to use, is how fast it cycles through pumps. You want the pump that the cycle speed matches the speed in which your baby suckles the breast the most. It should mimic your baby as much as possible. You should try a few, but know that with Ameda you will definitely get quality for you money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar