My Son is
I dont have a whole lot of money to invest in an expensive breast pump. I originally bought an evenflow electric pump, but returned it to the store after hearing too many bad reviews. So, I was thinking about investing in a manual pump. Any suggestions?
Answer
I haven't been able to afford a good electric breast pump either. I bought one by Playtex that isn't too expensive, but it is really not good at all. You get what you pay for I guess. So I use the Medela manual breast pump and I love it. I get so much more milk out than with the electric pump, I am very happy with it.
Here is a link so you can get an idea of how much it would cost:
http://www.amazon.com/Medela-Harmony-Manual-Breast-Pump/dp/B0006HBS1M
I haven't been able to afford a good electric breast pump either. I bought one by Playtex that isn't too expensive, but it is really not good at all. You get what you pay for I guess. So I use the Medela manual breast pump and I love it. I get so much more milk out than with the electric pump, I am very happy with it.
Here is a link so you can get an idea of how much it would cost:
http://www.amazon.com/Medela-Harmony-Manual-Breast-Pump/dp/B0006HBS1M
Help Playtex manual breast pump?
proudmommy
Has anyone used the playtex manual breastpump i think it is under nursing necessities. Anyway i was wondering if it is any good. Can you attach the avent manual breastpump to a playtex drop in liner bottle or no.
Answer
I've never used Playtex's pump but I would look up some reviews on it, either on epinions or amazon. I do know that even with their breastmilk storage system, you can't use the Avent pump. I think Avent sells an adapter that works with it though.
I've never used Playtex's pump but I would look up some reviews on it, either on epinions or amazon. I do know that even with their breastmilk storage system, you can't use the Avent pump. I think Avent sells an adapter that works with it though.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar