Best Electric Breast Pump, Any recommendation?







I have a manual breast pump and I just found it too troublesome to use or pump so now I"m looking for the best electric breast pump, any recommendation?


Answer
Hi Susan, not sure whether you are looking for single or double electric breast pump?

Anyway, personally I used "Medela In Style Advanced" double electric breast pump, it work faster then single breast pump. Medela also make some very good single electric breast pump but I never own one before.

Anyway, I found Medela professional electric breast pump is very comfortable and durable. Plus you can buy the bottle or accessories from Medela but I could be biased here since I only try Medela:) Well, I cut and paste some research links that I found helpful at below. I hope this is helpful for you to find your best electric breast pump.

Any recommendations on breast pumps?




Erik


Our baby is about to be born. I need to get a breast pump soon for my wife. She's on the larger size.


Answer
Unless there is a medical problem, it is best not to pump for at least the first month after birth. If there is a medical problem, you will need a good rental pump (for a serious problem that requires a great deal of pumping) or a small manual pump (for occasional pumping).

The best quality double electric retail pumps (used when mothers are at work with a baby who is otherwise nursing regularly) are those by Ameda. Hygeia, Medela, and Lansinoh. All have multiple styles at multiple price points. Lansinoh also makes a good quality product. All three companies have excellent customer service and good warranties.

insurance companies are supposed to supply breastpumps, but right now not all companies have provisions for good pumps. Call your insurance company and ask. WIC may also supply a pump if you qualify for that service.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar