Where to find replacement parts for breast pump?




bnwebb06


My husband's cousin is going to let me borrow her breast pump. I was wondering where you can buy replacement parts (like new tubes that the milk runs through, new breast shields, etc) I'm a first time so I'm kinda clueless lol I'm not even sure that those are the right name for the extra parts! Thanks for all your help!


Answer
If it's a Medela pump, Toys R Us and Target both carry a selection of the most commonly replaced parts. For other manufacturers, look at their web site and find out who carries their parts.

400 to Babies R Us...What to Buy?




dominic's


Okay...had second baby shower today (had to have two because of feuding families, ridiculous!) -
Things i have:
clothes, crib, changing table, crib sheets, blankets, mobile, towels, animals, small toys, car seat and stroller, thermometer and health stuff, diapers, wipes, wall decor, bouncy seat, receiving blankets, baby book, scrapbook, letters to spell name on wall, bibs, booties, closet organizer, piggy bank, crib toys, frames, lots of little rattles and blankie toys, crib and changing table mattresses, burp cloths
Know i'm going to buy:
crib set (using $50 to WalMart), binkies, monitor
What else do you think I should buy? I can't think for some reason...got baby brain :)



Answer
Diaper Genie!!
what sizes of cloths do you have? seriously I would buy all the way up to 12 months because they grow up so fast!
bottles
breast pump
storage bags
books, books, books, and more books! (my children love Dr.suess)
pack n play
high chair
tylenol
teething tables
teething toys
diaper rash cream


if your breast feeding I would SERIOUSLY consider in investing in a boppy pillow, and a co-sleeping basket.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar