Brooke S
We are taking a flight on saturday. I was wondering if anyone has tried to take an electric pump on a plane. It would be better if I could so I could pump between flights. Thanks!
Answer
I did on American Airlines just last month. I had no problems at all and it caused me no extra time at security.
I did on American Airlines just last month. I had no problems at all and it caused me no extra time at security.
Can you take a electric breast pump in your carry on luggage on a plane?
whitney r
I have to travel for work tomorrow and I just want to make sure that I can take my electric breast pump as a carry-on. Anyone tried this?
Answer
Yes, it's fine. No problem there.
Yes, it's fine. No problem there.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar