Your opinion of breast pumps?




Alli


I am looking to buy an electric breast pump but in your experience which is better the type that pumps both at the same time or only one at a time? Why?


Answer
Oh the medela pump in style is the best by far. Wen I was pregnant I struggled alot with finding and buying a pump, I went back and forth several times before I finally just gane in and bought it. So here's why I bought it, I bought it because several ppl have told me it has lasted through more than one children and the motor has a great reputation of being strong and effecient. The breastfeeding clinic at my local hospital sold it at discount and if you hae a clinic at your hospital I'm sure they do too. All of them come with a full one year warrant and all of the flanges on them can be personal fitted to you so if the originals (that come with the pump) are a little off you always have te option of buying a different size so it isnt uncomfortable when u pump. This is good for large or small breasted women but for the most part they are pretty standard and should fit to you. It also comes with it's own carrying case and although it's a little bulky (thats its down side) ither ppl wont know what it is unless theyve had one. It;s easy to find replacement parts if you should ever need them and llike I said highly effecient. But to be fair the only other downside is that this pump comes with membranes that create a seal and they are thin plastic and can be bent or torn easily and if these dont sit flat against the part of the pump that they need to them you wont get suction. But u can buy a six pack of these for fie dollar and to be fair I havent even had to use them yet. As long as you lay them flat after you wash them, if they are bent they will always flatten back out (at least in my experience) and plus after all isnt effeciency and comfort your main concern any way?

What is the best affordable electric breast pump to buy ?




Athena


iam a new mom and i want to breast feed my daughter i have no clue what kind of electric pump to buy or which one works the best i really need to find a pump at a reasonable price cause my poor baby girl is having a hard time latching so i was told to find a pump and try to pump so my milk will come in


Answer
I am happy with Lansinoh Affinity. But I needed a larger flange (they sent me one when I called customer service) - or use a Medela flange or a silicone flange for big breasts like mine.

ps = good luck with latching, I had the same issue. Just insist and it will work, it did for me. you are doing the right thing on the pump. I want to share more with you on how I latched her on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar