Cute Mom o
If so, did you have any problems with it. I bought one today, and i read online that some people had it quit working after a couple weeks. I need to know if it's a good product, or do I need to return it. here's the one I bought so you know what I'm talking abut:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2642665
Thanks for your help.
Answer
I bought the single pump and it just stopped working after 8 months of use. I went and bought the double pump just last week. I think it's a good product.
I bought the single pump and it just stopped working after 8 months of use. I went and bought the double pump just last week. I think it's a good product.
evenflo comfort select dual electric breast pump?
Q. I will need to find me one of these so before i buy it i wanted to hear what you have to say about this breast pump
Answer
I have used wisper but that gave me pain at my nipples ,i think because it was my first but i then switch over to avent that worked real great for me.
I have used wisper but that gave me pain at my nipples ,i think because it was my first but i then switch over to avent that worked real great for me.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar