Q. I am returning to work in a month and I am just curious what kind of equipment I need
Answer
It is easier to have at least 4 bottles for pumping milk--that way you can have two to pump into at all times.
Get bags made for breast mlk as they will be sterile.
I used a Medela "pump in style" when I went back to work and it was great. You could pump both side at once and there is an insulated area and freezer pack to chill the milk. Plus it looks like a briefcase.
http://www.medela.com/
I took mine to work and there was a lounge/restroom area I used for pumping when I took my break and it worked great.
Remember, you can store the milk in the refrigerator OR you can freeze it in the special bags.
Start pumping before you get back to work in order to get the hang of it and start to stockpile a little milk.
I pumped when my newborn was in cardiac ICU. I froze some of the milk from that time and used it later. I pumped after I went back to work when he was almost two months old and I breastfed him until he was one.
It may get tricky, but it can be done. Remember to start the pump at the lowest suction level, make sure there is a good fit when you put it to your breast and do NOT try to pull the cone-thing off when the pump is on.
Your local LaLeche League and the lacatation nurse at the hospital where you gave birth can also help.
Congratulations on the baby and best wishes for an easy transition back to work.
It is easier to have at least 4 bottles for pumping milk--that way you can have two to pump into at all times.
Get bags made for breast mlk as they will be sterile.
I used a Medela "pump in style" when I went back to work and it was great. You could pump both side at once and there is an insulated area and freezer pack to chill the milk. Plus it looks like a briefcase.
http://www.medela.com/
I took mine to work and there was a lounge/restroom area I used for pumping when I took my break and it worked great.
Remember, you can store the milk in the refrigerator OR you can freeze it in the special bags.
Start pumping before you get back to work in order to get the hang of it and start to stockpile a little milk.
I pumped when my newborn was in cardiac ICU. I froze some of the milk from that time and used it later. I pumped after I went back to work when he was almost two months old and I breastfed him until he was one.
It may get tricky, but it can be done. Remember to start the pump at the lowest suction level, make sure there is a good fit when you put it to your breast and do NOT try to pull the cone-thing off when the pump is on.
Your local LaLeche League and the lacatation nurse at the hospital where you gave birth can also help.
Congratulations on the baby and best wishes for an easy transition back to work.
What kind of bag do you use for lansinoh breast pump?
EJS
I just purchased the lansinoh double electric breast pump and am wondering what type of bag are people using to carry this pump?
Answer
We sell an accessory bag and other accessories through our website www.lansinohstore.com. We also sell extra pump parts on the site as well for the original Double Electric Breast Pump and the new Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump.
Best wishes,
Gina Ciagne, CLC
Director, Breastfeeding and Consumer Relations
Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
www.lansinoh.com
We sell an accessory bag and other accessories through our website www.lansinohstore.com. We also sell extra pump parts on the site as well for the original Double Electric Breast Pump and the new Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump.
Best wishes,
Gina Ciagne, CLC
Director, Breastfeeding and Consumer Relations
Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
www.lansinoh.com
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar