i m in 38wks,are there any natural ways to induce labor.?




nissa a


i mean i walk and do pelvin tilts but nothing......what do u suggest


Answer
I self-induced at 37 weeks by using my manual Advent breast pump, that and walking right after helped and my labor lasted about 7 hrs. By the time I got to the hospital's maternity Triage I was 4-5 cms and by the time I went to the labor room and got set-up, then checked I was 7-8, then they broke my water.

I highly recommend this way of inducing labor, I was in alot of pain by my third trimester and I am glad my Lamaze coach told me about it, good luck to you, help i was able to help you a little. :-)

I am 38 weeks pregnant today, I want to start pumping to get ready, is this going to make me go into labor?




Brittany


My husband is a truck driver and he wont be here until the 11th, which is when I am being induced, so I don't want to go into labor yet but I do want to get my nipples ready, I bought a manual breast pump, is this a bad idea?


Answer
Yes. It is a bad idea, because you may aggravate the tissues of your nipples before the babe even arrives. Our nipples don't need harsh treatment to "toughen up"

It's true that it can be painful at first, but as long as you have the baby latched well it will pass quickly.

Look up your local Le Leache League there you'll find excellent advice and the support of mothers who have BTDT.

Nipple stim. may cause labor if your baby is ready to be born, but why not allow nature to take it's course. Inductions greatly increase the need for interventions, c-sections, and problems for the infant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar