What is the best type of breast pump! read for more info?







Im going to get an electric breast pump doesnt matter if its double or single!
Here are the Brand Im looking at
Avent
The first year
Playtex
Lansinoh
Nuk
Medela

im doing my own research on them but would love to Have everyones opionions on them if you would please
Also Keep in mind that which ever one my budget on one is 150.00 that much cause i need a good one because it will not be givin away and it will need to last thru threee children lol !! so please help me lol !! also it needs to last long and work great plus come with a ac adapter for my vehical because me and my husband do travel alot because our familys live far away



Answer
All of these breast pumps are designed to be used after your milk supply has been established and you are needing to pump on a part time basis (at work).

With breast pumps, you tend to get what you pay for, and none of these is guaranteed to a last through three children. Most of the better pumps have warrantees, which will give you an idea of how long the pump *might* last. The Medela Pump in Style is warrenteed to last for a year *from date of sale*, but you can expect it to last for a bout a year of pumping. The smaller single pump (used to be a mini electric, but not sure if it is the same thing now) was warranteed for 90 days, or three months.

The best pumps tend not to come with a car adaptor, but one may be available for additional purchase. You should not need to pump in the car if your baby is with you. You just stop the car and nurse the baby. Even the better pumps work best on regular power, not adaptors or batteries.

A single pump takes twice as long to do the same job a double pump can do. If replacing a feeding, you would pump each side about 7-10 minutes twice. With a double pump, you can pump both breasts simultaneously for about 15 minutes. Research shows that double pumping tends to yield more milk.

The pumps with the highest satisfaction rating designed to last the longest are by Hygeia (hard to find but reusable and recyclable with a guarantee and a warrantee), Ameda (Purely Yours) and Medela (Pump In Style).

What brand of bottles and breast pump do you recommend ?

Q. I plan on breast feeding and him/her bottle feeding(breast milk).

What brand of bottles and pump do you recommend?

I'll be a stay at home mom. Will use a bottle so others can help feed.
I was gonna go with Madella too. I've been a nanny for years for ages birth-5. So I've bottle fed several kids. They used Madella.

Thanks
I'll use the hospital rental. I won't pump 24/7. Maybe few bottles a day if that after the first few weeks.


Answer
I was in the hospital with a serious mastitis infection for over a week when my son was a month old. I pumped while there but my son refused to relearn the breast. Exclusively pumping is a pain in the butt. However I do recommend breastfeeding for the first month or two and having the baby in the room. It's so much easier than having to get up go to the kitchen and then to the baby. Once your supply is up then if you wanna pump so you don't have to get up and u can make hubby do it ( though he could grab the baby and it it in the bed with you to nurse too). Breastfeeding was really hard for me because my son has a lip tie so watch out for that. If you wanna pump exclusively though don't let people judge you for it. Your baby your way. Bottles I recommend NUK with the air flow in the nipple. Pump I have a manual advent, electric madela, and electric ameda. I like my ameda best but my cats chewed up some rubber parts and I haven't reordered. Manual is great for travel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar