4 month old baby girl?




radical_92


I have a 2 part question. First I'd like to know from people out there what the average weight and height of a 4 month old baby girl is. My daugher is 19 pounds and 28 inches long. The doctor is not concerned, however I think she is much bigger then the average baby her age. Secondly, I'm concerned because she has outgrown her infant seat at 4 months. She's too heavy to carry around in her infant seat anymore and cant sit up on her own yet, So what can I do when I go out to the stores and such????


Answer
When my son was 4 months it was the same way. In fact the weight and height are almost identical. My son is know 9 months and is still at the upper edges of the percentiles, but he's slowing down. Taking him into the grocery and other stores was difficult, we had him in a convertable care seat but kept the other carrier in the car for the grocery store. You could also try stuffing blankets around her to keep her upright.
You won't have to do this for long, she will be sitting on her own very soon.
good luck.

What are some good tips for taking care of a 4 month old baby?




Skylar.


I'm babysitting tomorrow for these people my mom is friends with. They have a 4 month old son. I've never taken care of a baby before...the youngest child I've babysat for was 3. It's a little intimidating so if anyone has tips or suggestions about changing diapers, feeding him, keeping him entertained, etc. I'd appreciate it.


Answer
It's a lot of fun....well except the diapers part, but anyway make sure when you hold it...hold it from the bottom of the back. and use your other hand as a rest on his neck...the baby's neck is a very sensitive area and if he's left without neck support...he'll cry and i don't think you'll like it.

Well make sure you try to change the diaper fast and cover up if he's peeing a lot...cover up the peeing part of his body then change the diaper.

Keeping entertained...just play something with noise...babies love noise.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar