nicole s
I found a baby rabbit I've been careing for it for three days. I've been feeding it kitten formula, but what else should i do?
Answer
Baby rabbits need a special digestive chemical that is only found in a mama rabbits milk. Cow milk will kill it and baby formula isn't enough. I would say talk to a vet and perhaps they can prescribe a formula. I have years of saving and rehabilitating orphaned animals . The hardest to take care of are rabbits.
Baby rabbits need a special digestive chemical that is only found in a mama rabbits milk. Cow milk will kill it and baby formula isn't enough. I would say talk to a vet and perhaps they can prescribe a formula. I have years of saving and rehabilitating orphaned animals . The hardest to take care of are rabbits.
what do you need for 1 week of baby care?
acoll0725
Answer
do you mean you are taking care of a baby for one week or a one week old baby?
1. food either breast milk or formula
2. diapers , wipes, and A&D ointment incase of diaper rash
3. onsies and pj's
4. bottles
thats all I can think of for now
do you mean you are taking care of a baby for one week or a one week old baby?
1. food either breast milk or formula
2. diapers , wipes, and A&D ointment incase of diaper rash
3. onsies and pj's
4. bottles
thats all I can think of for now
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar