Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Pump vs Ameda Purely Yours?




Sue


Which one do you recommend for long term daily usage of at least 3-6 times a day. Please do not recommend Medela as I am interested in closed system breast pumps.

Links for the breast pumps:

http://www.amedadirect.com/ameda-purely-yours-breast-pump.html

http://www.lansinoh.com/products/lansinoh-affinity-double-electric-breast-pump



Answer
I've recently learned that Lansinoh and Ameda are made by the same company. They are basically identical products. I have the old Lansinoh pump, which is identical to the link you have for the Ameda Purely Yours, other than color. I love it. It was inexpensive, it's lightweight, and it has separate controls for speed and suction. You can pump directly into nearly any standard bottles. It didn't come with a case, but I just bought a small diaper bag to take it with me to work and on trips.

I've heard the new Lansinoh Affinity is different and not as good as the old Lansinoh, so I'd go with the Ameda if I were you. Just make sure if you're going to pump 3-6 times a day that you have extra white valves on hand and that you change them every couple of months for maximum suction. Good luck!

Which breast pump is better? Medela, Dr Brown Simplisse, or Lansinoh?




Lil Kaluha


Looking for a new breast pump for baby #2. I had the playtex with baby number one and it was a hassel and could only do 1 at a time because the suction was terrible on both. I'm debating between the Medela in style, Dr Brown Simplisse double electric, or the Lansinoh Affinity?

Any advice. Budget ends at $250, which could purchase either one.....



Answer
I used a medela electric pump (unsure of the model though sorry) and it was great - the suction was great, easy to do and as quick as possible. Medela is a brand they use in hospitals in the maternity units, so that's why I bought mine. It was bound to be good if its used in hospitals, and it was :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar