Amanda B
I am 37 1/2 weeks and 100 effaced and have achived oragasm everytime. I have been having steriods injected into both hips because I have no use for my legs for the latst 4 weeks do to the pressure of the baby? I was told that breast pumping could help with contractions since contractions help with dialliation I though it may be a good idea to try I would use castor oil but have had lose and diaherra for 3 weeks as well as vomitting so that wouldn't be a good idea right? Where do contractions actually began it has been 6 years since I have had a baby feels like my 1st time again?
Answer
Pumping, is definatly breast stimulation. I know this sounds crazy, but at week 39 I was so ready to have my daughter I would have tried anything. And I pumped and I also stimulated my nipples... I had contractions but never went into labor. My dr. told me I wouldn't ever go into labor on my own, so I ended up having to have a c-section... Moral of the story, try it. Different things work for diffrent people. (Plus pumping starts to get your breast ready for that lil baby to eat!!)
Good Luck and God Bless
Pumping, is definatly breast stimulation. I know this sounds crazy, but at week 39 I was so ready to have my daughter I would have tried anything. And I pumped and I also stimulated my nipples... I had contractions but never went into labor. My dr. told me I wouldn't ever go into labor on my own, so I ended up having to have a c-section... Moral of the story, try it. Different things work for diffrent people. (Plus pumping starts to get your breast ready for that lil baby to eat!!)
Good Luck and God Bless
37 weeks and leaking breasts?
Kay
I'm delivering a week early, at 39 weeks... and i'm leaking a lot, enough to already wear nursing pads. Does this mean that my body won't make enough colostrum when the baby actually is born? I was told to pump, to get my supply bigger.. but doesn't your body only produce so much colostrum (hope i spell that right) before your milk supply comes in?
Answer
It's very common to be leaking colostrum now, and rest assured, you will have plenty for the baby once the little one comes. There is no "limit" on the amount of colostrum that one produces, you will not run out.
Colostrum isn't necessarily produced after delivery, many women leak it way in advance prior to delivery.
I actually began leaking much earlier, at around 18wks along. It wasn't enough to have to wear nursing pads, though, but... you get the picture. Milk will come in about 2-3 days after childbirth.
You're fine. :)
It's very common to be leaking colostrum now, and rest assured, you will have plenty for the baby once the little one comes. There is no "limit" on the amount of colostrum that one produces, you will not run out.
Colostrum isn't necessarily produced after delivery, many women leak it way in advance prior to delivery.
I actually began leaking much earlier, at around 18wks along. It wasn't enough to have to wear nursing pads, though, but... you get the picture. Milk will come in about 2-3 days after childbirth.
You're fine. :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar