mamaS
Im opting to buy an Avent breast pump. I want to buy the electric one but it is expensive, so im planning to just pick up the manual breast pump. Does the Avent manual breast pump perform well?
Answer
If you have a good milk supply and your breasts get engorged a lot- please invest in electric pump.Using a bad manual pump now almost caused me a breast surgery(i didn't pump the excess milk out,got breast lump-plugged milk duct,that turned into mastitis and painful abscess ) now i know better,i nurse and pump a lot and i use a good electric pump(also from Avent)!
P.S.A few ways to find a good price on pumps would be to check online sites like Amazon,Craigslist and so on.A free American baby magazine gives you some good coupons,so you can save up to 15 % on some baby items.Good luck!
If you have a good milk supply and your breasts get engorged a lot- please invest in electric pump.Using a bad manual pump now almost caused me a breast surgery(i didn't pump the excess milk out,got breast lump-plugged milk duct,that turned into mastitis and painful abscess ) now i know better,i nurse and pump a lot and i use a good electric pump(also from Avent)!
P.S.A few ways to find a good price on pumps would be to check online sites like Amazon,Craigslist and so on.A free American baby magazine gives you some good coupons,so you can save up to 15 % on some baby items.Good luck!
Have you had this breast pump?
25 week
The breast pump:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7755682
If you have had this breast pump, please tell how it works.
Also, if you have a wonderful breast pump that you'd like to reccomend please share.
I am becoming a first time mommy. And I dont know what works good or not. I picked this pump because all the expensive electric double breast pumps got really bad reviews. saying they had to keep replacing motors or that they lost suction within a week or 2. So I chose this one so far because it has great reviews and it pumps more milk a minute than all the other electric pumps i've looked at. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Answer
I bought that pump originally. The $10 off (any Lansinoh pump) coupon from Target works on that pump so I bought it because it was a deal. I hated it. It was a lot of work. It did pump pretty good though.
I have a medela double electric, but a single would have been just fine. I never use it as a double. I would highly recommend it.
I bought that pump originally. The $10 off (any Lansinoh pump) coupon from Target works on that pump so I bought it because it was a deal. I hated it. It was a lot of work. It did pump pretty good though.
I have a medela double electric, but a single would have been just fine. I never use it as a double. I would highly recommend it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar