leigh
9-10hours a day
five days a week
rate hourly?
rate a day?(9-10 hours)
Answer
I pay $130 a week for in home daycare for my 5 month old daughter. She is there from 7:30 until 5:00 five days a week. I interviewed other sitters in our area and they charged up to $150 or $175 a week for full time care. The day care facilities in my area (midwest) charged $220 a week up to $300 for a baby or toddler. You charge should depend on your location. Research some day cares in your area as well as in home care. Charge the average of the two! Good Luck!
I pay $130 a week for in home daycare for my 5 month old daughter. She is there from 7:30 until 5:00 five days a week. I interviewed other sitters in our area and they charged up to $150 or $175 a week for full time care. The day care facilities in my area (midwest) charged $220 a week up to $300 for a baby or toddler. You charge should depend on your location. Research some day cares in your area as well as in home care. Charge the average of the two! Good Luck!
Thinking about staying home with baby and start a day care...?
bababoey24
but I am nervous to do it because I have a good job now that pays well but I also know this is my last child and I would love to stay home...
Any thougths....??
Answer
I say go for it. If you can stay home, kudos to you!!! My sister-in-law quit her job when my nephew was born. She got licensed to open a daycare in her home, and is just getting it up and running. She couldn't be happier. If staying home is what you want, then by all means that's exactly what you should do. You and your baby will benefit from it!!!! You can always go back to work, but you can't go back in time to be home with your baby. Good Luck with whatever you decide to do:)))
I say go for it. If you can stay home, kudos to you!!! My sister-in-law quit her job when my nephew was born. She got licensed to open a daycare in her home, and is just getting it up and running. She couldn't be happier. If staying home is what you want, then by all means that's exactly what you should do. You and your baby will benefit from it!!!! You can always go back to work, but you can't go back in time to be home with your baby. Good Luck with whatever you decide to do:)))
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar