madhavi m
HI , My 3 month old baby girl is going to home day care from 8:15 to 5:30 in the evening. I am always feeling gulity but I have no other option because I have to go for job. In the evening time , she is very much tired. She is just keep on sleeping for almost 4-5 hours at home . Is she taking some stress or someting else? After wakeing up is look's like very fresh ,eating good and playing very well. Day care lady is good and she always teeling that my daughter is doing good. She is trustable person.
I really need some advice so that I can reduce my daughter's stress
Answer
well do not forget..she is very little and still needs her mommy but i do understand we must do what we have to in order to provide for our children...Are you stressed and feeling uneasy about the home care...you know babies pick up on moms worries and emulate them...so when you are with your baby tell her that you are both fine....you are not together and give yourself a break...you do not need to feel guilty...Babies sleep anywhere from 12-18 hours a day...she is fine...you will be too
well do not forget..she is very little and still needs her mommy but i do understand we must do what we have to in order to provide for our children...Are you stressed and feeling uneasy about the home care...you know babies pick up on moms worries and emulate them...so when you are with your baby tell her that you are both fine....you are not together and give yourself a break...you do not need to feel guilty...Babies sleep anywhere from 12-18 hours a day...she is fine...you will be too
3 month old baby? And a puppy?
Q. We are about to move into a new place, and we were wanting a puppy. We also have a 3 month old baby girl. Im wanting a puppy, but im wanting a small breed one that will stay small. I was wondering what kind of small dogs do you think is the best with babys?
Answer
We have a black lab female, she is 2 years old and we have a 3 month old baby boy. Our lab is very gentle and very well behaved/trained. BUT she is VERY jealous. If we have people over and they are oogling over baby she will try to get attention by whining and walking in front of people and licking them. She now wakes up in the middle of the night, just like baby, to get let out - not because she has to potty, but she wants to play with sticks and have attention.
She is already trained and she is a lovable wonderful dog, but she still is difficult at times. Also taking care of her and the baby can be a handful.
I am not against getting a dog with a baby, but it will be difficult to train the pup properly with the baby.
Also I don't recommend getting a little little dog, they seem to be the most high energy/dominate type which will cause you problems with training and jealousy. I would go for a medium/small dog with lower energy. Try this 10 question breed-finder from animal planet to find the right breed for you: http://animal.discovery.com/breedselector/dogselector.do
Good Luck!
We have a black lab female, she is 2 years old and we have a 3 month old baby boy. Our lab is very gentle and very well behaved/trained. BUT she is VERY jealous. If we have people over and they are oogling over baby she will try to get attention by whining and walking in front of people and licking them. She now wakes up in the middle of the night, just like baby, to get let out - not because she has to potty, but she wants to play with sticks and have attention.
She is already trained and she is a lovable wonderful dog, but she still is difficult at times. Also taking care of her and the baby can be a handful.
I am not against getting a dog with a baby, but it will be difficult to train the pup properly with the baby.
Also I don't recommend getting a little little dog, they seem to be the most high energy/dominate type which will cause you problems with training and jealousy. I would go for a medium/small dog with lower energy. Try this 10 question breed-finder from animal planet to find the right breed for you: http://animal.discovery.com/breedselector/dogselector.do
Good Luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar