hlstream98
I am pumping for my preemie who is in the NICU. Problem is I honestly dread every time because it hurts. I use the Lansinoh ointment on my nipples but it doesn't seem to help. Any advice on relieving breast pain?
I have a Medela, and the horns are 24 mm. I am a 36 DD
Answer
MAYBE HOT OR COLD COMPRESSES BETWEEN PUMPING, THE PUMPING WAS VERY PAINFUL FOR ME TOO AND THAT SEEMED TO HELP. HOPE ALL GOES WELL :)
MAYBE HOT OR COLD COMPRESSES BETWEEN PUMPING, THE PUMPING WAS VERY PAINFUL FOR ME TOO AND THAT SEEMED TO HELP. HOPE ALL GOES WELL :)
Can using a breast pump cause thrush on the nipples?
Jessylou
i only pump i dont nurse, and lately i've been having symptoms of thrush of the nipples (shooting pain through out my breasts, itchy nipples, a dry cracked nipples) and i was just wondering if the plastic from a breast pump could cause me to get thrush?
Answer
You could get thrush from anything really
If you were on antibiotics you could thrush.
There's all sorts of reasons
Now, if you actually have thrush and EP, you will need to sterilize your pump parts every time you use them.
You need to be taking probiotics to ensure that this doesn't happen again
Use gentian violet if indeed you discover you have thrush
Here's some info
http://www.breastfeedingonline.com/yeast.shtml
You could get thrush from anything really
If you were on antibiotics you could thrush.
There's all sorts of reasons
Now, if you actually have thrush and EP, you will need to sterilize your pump parts every time you use them.
You need to be taking probiotics to ensure that this doesn't happen again
Use gentian violet if indeed you discover you have thrush
Here's some info
http://www.breastfeedingonline.com/yeast.shtml
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar