which is better, manual breast pump or electric...?




just me..


I bought a manual pump some weeks ago in preparation. But just read in a book that electric pumps are faster and easier to use, especially if I am to report back to work. What's ur experience, should I try to exchange my new manual pump for an electric one..

24 weeks bubs #1 on the way.

Thanks, God bless



Answer
Well electric pumps are better by far, but if you only need the pump once in a while (stay at home mom or something like that), a manual pump would be fine, and an electric pump might not be worth the expense. If you are going back to work and plan on pumping, you definitely need a good electric pump!

What's the best electric breast pump out there?




2Envii


I'll be having my baby in October and I defiantly want to breast feed and pump this time around could anybody recommend what brand is the best since there is so many to choose from! Electric ones please!


Answer
All the major breast pump makers, Spectra, Medela, Ameda, Hygeia, etc make high quality equipment. The brandâs not that important.

If you expect to use a breast pump often, especially if you plan to return to work, buy a high quality, automatic model at the best rate you can find. If you plan to use a breast pump only occasionally, a manual pump or a compact electric one will probably be all you need.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and with breastfeeding!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar