Manual breast pump versus electric pump?

avent manual breast pump no suction
 on Philips AVENT Comfort Manual Breast Pump Product Review
avent manual breast pump no suction image



luvslugg


I am wondering if one hurts less than the other? I have the Avent Isis manual pump and it hurts like heck & I can't get good suction the few times I have tried it. Like with breastfeeding, does it hurt for awhile and then does it get more tolerable? I don't know if I should get the Medela Harmony (manual) or their electric and whether one hurts more than the other.


Answer
Go electric! Especially if you plan to pump often. My battery powered Medela didn't hurt at all.

Questions For Mommys that have used Breast Pumps?




Butterfly


I heard that the evenflo breast pumps
are no good and also the Playtex are a waste of money
because they both dont have enough suction and the motor dies
after just a week or two

Is this true with you?

What brand do/did you use and recommend?

[Joke answers WILL be reported]



Answer
I used the Avent Isis pump (It's a manual pump that worked wonderfully, but I didn't pump every day). I've also heard great things about the Medela Pump In Style pump - Until, of course, the whole lead scare happened (which I honestly know nothing about, but you can read about it here: http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/response-to-ceh-claims).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar