baby care 4 weeks image
Some
Hello! I've had Betta fish for years now, all adults, but have never had a baby one before. I just bought one yesterday (11th September) from Petco and I was told that the Betta baby is no older than 4 weeks. I'm confident that I know how to care for it, but am wondering when it will be old enough to identify its sex and when it will be full sized. Thanks!
Answer
I bought a baby betta over a year ago. It took roughly two months from him to develop his permanent colors and tail shape (he went from green to blue to greenish blue). In three weeks from buying him I was pretty certain I had a male and sure enough I did. They're sexually mature at 3 months old and considered an adult, but that doesn't mean they stop growing. There just won't be any drastic changes in growth or fin shape after that, and by a year all the growing should be done.
Have fun with your new betta and good luck! =]
This is how my betta grew in two months if you want to see. Your baby's growth will be similar.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33459361@N04/9737728264/in/photostream/
I bought a baby betta over a year ago. It took roughly two months from him to develop his permanent colors and tail shape (he went from green to blue to greenish blue). In three weeks from buying him I was pretty certain I had a male and sure enough I did. They're sexually mature at 3 months old and considered an adult, but that doesn't mean they stop growing. There just won't be any drastic changes in growth or fin shape after that, and by a year all the growing should be done.
Have fun with your new betta and good luck! =]
This is how my betta grew in two months if you want to see. Your baby's growth will be similar.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33459361@N04/9737728264/in/photostream/
How Can I take care of a baby wild rabbit?
Q. Our dog found a nest of 3 baby wild rabbits about 3-4 weeks old. Our dog didnt hurt them and they are in perfect health. They are bundled together in a glass aquarium. Of course, they need to be bottle fed, but what should i feed them, and with what size bottle or injector should i feed them with?
Answer
go to a feed store and get some rabbit formula for rabbit baby's and get a small nipple there while you at it and read on the bucket and see how often you feed them ok
go to a feed store and get some rabbit formula for rabbit baby's and get a small nipple there while you at it and read on the bucket and see how often you feed them ok
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar