breast pain?




mags.b.


I have recently started having a shooting pain in my right breast that goes from inside the breast straight into the nipple,they have also enlarged over the past month. I am 36years old and not due a period i hope you can help !


Answer
It can be you are pregnant, you have a blocked lymph node , I had that too i would massage my breast or do some exercise to get the blood pumping and that usually helped, it does go away, if it doesn't go away have the doctor do a breast exam

Help with sore nipples...?




The Apple


So, I'm pumping because my son is unable to breastfeed. I have one of those pumps that does not have a strength adjustment on it that you get from the health department. I love the fact that it empties me completely and only takes like 5 minutes to use. The problem is that my nipples get so sore. Any suggestions on how to relieve the pain?


Answer
Try Lansinoh cream, it works very well for sore nipples. I also exclusively pump breast milk for my baby, and dealt with very sore nipples for some time. They do get better over time. I am 5 months in and haven't had any pain since the first month or so. Lansinoh is the brand name, but any lanolin cream will work.

Take care!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar