A.C.
I've have the baby for two days and one night (so far) and the first day and night were fine, and today was fine, but at about 10:45 the baby started bawling. I activated it (heard the chime) and tried burping, rocking, changing, and feeding it, but it wouldn't let up. Then it got even louder, and I though I let head fall, but that wasn't it. I rocked it for 30 seconds longer, and it stopped, but it didn't coo. (Not sure if it was supposed to.) A couple minutes later, it cried again, and it needed burping, but the burping took literally 45 minutes. But the weird thing is I didn't hear it burp, but it cooed. It's sleeping now.
Does anyone (who has HAD the real care baby) have any suggestions on care? I understand the cries, how long each activity should take, etc. But the things that get me is the burping and rocking. What does a rocking cry vs. a burping cry sound like?
Anyother tips welcome!
Sentance was ment to say: *I thought I let the head fall,
Answer
Nap when the baby naps. Remain calm during crying so that you can think clearly and provide proper care. Be sure to keep the baby with you always! DO NOT get the ID wet and also keep the ID away from cell phones and stereo speakers, it is a computer chip that can be ruined! If you take the baby out in public, be sure to wrap baby tightly in a blanket to assure that the head is supported. The burping time is long, most participants have no idea in advance. Burping and feeding require the longest periods of care. You will learn the cries as you go through the project. Best wishes for a successful project and a good grade. After you've completed the project, visit our website posted below and let everyone know how you did. Good Luck : )
Nap when the baby naps. Remain calm during crying so that you can think clearly and provide proper care. Be sure to keep the baby with you always! DO NOT get the ID wet and also keep the ID away from cell phones and stereo speakers, it is a computer chip that can be ruined! If you take the baby out in public, be sure to wrap baby tightly in a blanket to assure that the head is supported. The burping time is long, most participants have no idea in advance. Burping and feeding require the longest periods of care. You will learn the cries as you go through the project. Best wishes for a successful project and a good grade. After you've completed the project, visit our website posted below and let everyone know how you did. Good Luck : )
Real Care Baby Tips!!!?
Abbie
So in a couple of weeks(2) I have to take home a real care baby doll for one night. I have to feed, change diaper,rock, burp, ect. I am exited but also scared at the same time. I just want to know if anyone has any tips or tricks for the baby( no propping up bottle or anything like that I want to do this for real, no cheating).
Answer
You are so lucky you are only getting it for one night, I get mine in 2 weeks from Thursday tell Monday morning. I got one in 8th grade and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was, I think the hardest part for me was waking up in the middle of the night. There are many tricks to the baby, like setting the diaper on the babies mouth when it needs to be fed but I suggest you do no do that. You teacher can look on the babies computer and recognize that you did that and you will be docked points. I'm actually kind of excited to get mine but then again nervous as well. I think you will do just fine if you are only getting it for one night, just make sure you care for it right away! Good Luck!
You are so lucky you are only getting it for one night, I get mine in 2 weeks from Thursday tell Monday morning. I got one in 8th grade and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was, I think the hardest part for me was waking up in the middle of the night. There are many tricks to the baby, like setting the diaper on the babies mouth when it needs to be fed but I suggest you do no do that. You teacher can look on the babies computer and recognize that you did that and you will be docked points. I'm actually kind of excited to get mine but then again nervous as well. I think you will do just fine if you are only getting it for one night, just make sure you care for it right away! Good Luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar