The Great
Answer
I pump 3 times a day everyday for the last 5 months. My pump is a Medela brand. I got it at Walmart. The medela company have a great warranty!! I think you can also get them at Toys R Us.
I pump 3 times a day everyday for the last 5 months. My pump is a Medela brand. I got it at Walmart. The medela company have a great warranty!! I think you can also get them at Toys R Us.
So I have decided to invest in a new breast pump. I want to buy an electric dual pump,?
Workaholic
Of course the most highly reccomended one is the medela in-style. But is there an alternative that works well and is less expensive? Please give me some suggestions!!!
Answer
I'll have to recommend the Medela Freestyle. It's more expensive (not quite what you were asking) but it's SO worth every penny! This pump is HANDS FREE and you can attach the pump to a belt that comes with it and be MOBILE!! No more being stuck in one room. No more having to be plugged into the wall. This pump has a rechargeable battery so there's no more wasting batteries! It's also got an LED lighted screen with digital numbers on it so you can pump at night without disturbing hubby, and it tells you how long you've been pumping. It's very quiet too. No more watching the clock! The pump itself can fit in your hand and weighs about a pound. It also has a 'record' mode where it will remember which mode is your preferred mode so that the next time you pump it is already programmed specifically for you. It has a timed let down mode as well. I've been able to pump enough for 2 or 3 days worth of milk in just 1 day of pumping with this. My outside freezer is literally FULL of nothing but breastmilk, lol. If you think of all the money you will save by not buying formula, this pump will pay for itself in no time. I payed $400 (including tax) at Babies R Us, but search around and you may find it for less. I LOVE this pump!!!
I'll have to recommend the Medela Freestyle. It's more expensive (not quite what you were asking) but it's SO worth every penny! This pump is HANDS FREE and you can attach the pump to a belt that comes with it and be MOBILE!! No more being stuck in one room. No more having to be plugged into the wall. This pump has a rechargeable battery so there's no more wasting batteries! It's also got an LED lighted screen with digital numbers on it so you can pump at night without disturbing hubby, and it tells you how long you've been pumping. It's very quiet too. No more watching the clock! The pump itself can fit in your hand and weighs about a pound. It also has a 'record' mode where it will remember which mode is your preferred mode so that the next time you pump it is already programmed specifically for you. It has a timed let down mode as well. I've been able to pump enough for 2 or 3 days worth of milk in just 1 day of pumping with this. My outside freezer is literally FULL of nothing but breastmilk, lol. If you think of all the money you will save by not buying formula, this pump will pay for itself in no time. I payed $400 (including tax) at Babies R Us, but search around and you may find it for less. I LOVE this pump!!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar