can someone help me chose the best breast pump for my lifestyle?







I am expecting next month and i will return to work after 6 weeks. my job is 12-13 hours and i want a good breast pump that is travel friendly and long lasting. Since im planning on spending $200 and up. I want my money's worth.


Answer
Hi. Considering you'll be using your pump regularly... If its in your budget please go with a medela double electric pump. I personally have the medela pump in style advance shoulder bag when I went back to work & I love it!!! Its the next best thing in comparison to hospital grade pumps (which are the cream of the crop). They sell in department stores for $279 but visit bossombuddies.com & you can purchase it for about $100 dollars cheaper! The bag is also discreet & actually fashionable, I get compliments all the time & you'd be surprised how many people we're shocked to learn it was a breast pump lol. If your still not convinced check reviews! The le leche league recommends this product also! And anytime you need a hand medela has the friendliest costumer service reps that love to help. Good luck!

Ameda Purely Yours vs. Medela Pump in Style Advanced?




Jane Magno


Which do you prefer? why? I'll be working full time so need a seriously good pump. thanks!


Answer
from all the mom's who use them a lot, mostly working moms who's babies get ONLY breastmilk, they both seem to work equally:

Medela often has more bells and whistles
Medela is much easier to find
Ameda tends to cost less
Ameda is FDA approved for multiple users, so you can legally/safely resell it, not only resell it, but if you use it for one child, store it, then use it for another child years later, there should be no concern of old milk backed up somewhere

here are some comparison and review sites: http://babylovesyourmilk.com/
http://www.breast-pumps.com/professional_grade_single_user_breast_pump_comparison_guide.htm
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/breastpumps_compare.htm

If I were to need a heavy duty pump... I'd get the Ameda myself...

athough I've heard some great things about the Lansinoh double electric pump, it is also a closed system and I'm assuming it's also FDA approved - but has no bells and whistles... no cute carrying case or cooler...

***hospital grade pumps are good, especially in the beginnig to help establish supply, correct a low supply, but not very practical for long term use... I'd get a personal one, then rent a hospital grade for a month only if needed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar