Breast Pump?




BabyBoy Du


I am looking for a good double electric breast pump for a reasonable cost. I am really not willing to pay $150-$200 for it just incase for some reson breastfeeding doesn't work out for me and wold hate to waist that money if I'm only going to get a few uses out of it. Any suggestions would be wonderfull.


Answer
I paid 70 at most for my electric pump. that was at wal-mart i think they have a manual one too. that one was really inexpensive. I would try the manual one first. I liked the electric one better but i really was uncomfortable with renting a breast pump. I know they are clean but it gave me the creeps. If you like the manual then switch to the electric one after a few days check out on line sites to compare prices. there are different kinds at walmart for varying prices.

Moms: Best inexpensive electric breast pumps?




Emmy Ford


I didn't breast feed my first child so I don't know what type of pump I should get. My sister told me to pay more for electric since the manual ones are uncomfortable. I am not wanting to pay more than 150 (hoping for around 100-130 honestly) From experience what's the best breast pump out there?
Thanks everyone :) and no I don't qualify for WIC :/



Answer
I have used a hand pump and a hosptial grade double pump from medula....And I actually prefer the Playtex Petite Double Electric Pump with the Playtex Storage Kit...Make it a lot easier...Best of luck

Playtex system is available at Walmart for less than $80.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar