Manga Quiz/Questionaire Thingy?




KibaBoyRO


Answer the questions below plz:D lpus there are my own answers

1) What type/genre of manga do you like? (example: Shounen,Shoujo,Mecha,School life, Comedy,Echi a.s.o.)
Me: My fav are mostly teen romances and survival type eg( Good Ending, Strawberry 100%, Psyren, Eden no Ori)

2) What's the first manga you've ever read?
Me: after finishing my first anime naruto(last episode aired) i read the continuation in the manga version:)

3) What are your top 3 manga?
Me:Good Ending, Bokura ga Ita, Psyren

4) What do you like the most at your favorite 3 mangas?
Me: Mostly the touchy moments and the grapchics

5) Top 3 worst manga and why?
Me: well I.O.N thats all atm

6) Do you prefer manga or anime? Why?
Me: Manga because it takes less time than anime, is as entertaiing as anime, love the black and white graphics

7) If you could make any manga real, which one would it be and why?
Me: Well...POKEMON DUUH

8) What kind of ending do you like in a manga, a "happily ever after" ending, or a dramatic sad one?
Me: Either one as long as it makes my eyer tear xD

9) Who are the top 3 sexiest and top 3 cutest manga characters in your opinion,be it male or female?
Me: Sexy: Hallibel, Neliel and Matsumoto( The big jugs of Bleach), cutest would be Eba(Kimi no Iru Machi), Yuki(Good Ending), Hinata(Naruto)

10) Rate 1 to 10, how much of an manga maniac are you?
Me: I'd say 8-9



Answer
1. What type/genre of manga do you like? (example: Shounen,Shoujo,Mecha,School life, Comedy,Echi a.s.o.)
⥠Mystery, crime, drama, romance, slice of life, drama, action, thriller.

2. What's the first manga you've ever read?
⥠Beauty Pop

3. What are your top 3 manga?
⥠Death Note, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Barajou no Kiss

4. What do you like the most at your favorite 3 mangas?
⥠Death Note is my most favorite anime and manga simply because its storyline is so deep and psychological. The whole concept of the story is genius. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and the characters are realistic. Though a lot of tragedy happens, I think it was for the best. After all, it wouldn't be Death Note, right? I love L... <3

⥠Kaichou wa Maid-sama is a very cute anime and manga. The main character is very tough and stubborn but she's very caring at her. I find it funny how she's oblivious to the things around her but that makes it more interesting. I like how the romance is slow-paced. I hate fast-paced romance. It seems a bit fake to me. And also I love how the guy in the series teases the girl. It's really sweet. Overall, it's not a girly romance. I'm not really into mature type romance. They make me cringe. I just really like independent girls.

⥠Barajou no Kiss is the cutest manga ever! I recommend it for those shoujo manga lovers who hate whiny, annoying, cry-baby, and dumb kinds of heroines. Anis, the main girl in this manga is actually tough. She doesn't like expressing her emotions much and can keep herself from crying or being emotional. She stubborn and never gives up. I really like her. The storyline is pretty cute too. Everything is cute in here. I especially like the art style.

5. Top 3 worst manga and why?
⥠Peach Girl, Paradise Kiss, Nana or any mangas from Arina Tanemura. Too romantic for me.
Yeah... just the mature romance ones. I just can't stand weak heroines in a manga or anime. They're so helpless and emotional if makes me want to punch my cat in the face. There are actually two Nanas in Nana and the one I'm talking about is the girly one who makes mistakes all the time and ends up with a bad guy in the end. She makes mistakes, cries over them, her boyfriend cheats on her, she gets depressed, cries, and then forgives him and marries him over a guy who actually appreciates her. I just... I can't explain my hatred for these types of girls. Momo from Peach Girl is so emotional and she can't flucking choose between two guys. Just choose and be done with it. She causes too much drama with everything. And Paradise Kiss. Pretty much the same as Nana and Momo. I just... NO. Maybe I'm not mature enough for these types of manga, I don't know. I think that's the reason why I became less interested in shoujo mangas. It's awfully rare for me to take a liking to one.

6. Do you prefer manga or anime? Why?
⥠As much as I like seeing stuff in color and moving on screen, I have to side with manga, The manga is the original one so of course I choose it. They have details and events that don't occur in the anime. And I can learn to draw from manga too. :3

7. If you could make any manga real, which one would it be and why?
⥠Mmm... Pokemon. Heheh. p:

8. What kind of ending do you like in a manga, a "happily ever after" ending, or a dramatic sad one?
⥠I guess a happy one. Not too happy though. That's... not right. Unless it's a magical girl anime or something. Sad and tragic endings make me go into depression because MY EMOTIONS FLY EVERYWHERE.

9. Who are the top 3 sexiest and top 3 cutest manga characters in your opinion,be it male or female?
⥠The girls from Bleach, the guys from Bleach, and the kids from Bleach. *cough* Toshiro *cough* Though he's not really a kid... just short.

10. Rate 1 to 10, how much of an manga maniac are you?
⥠About 9 or 8. I'm not obsessed. I don't read it everyday. But I do love manga a lot.

Unfair Question About Shaken Baby Syndrome?




KaraLv8


Ok so i take a child care class for half of my school day and we took a short 10 Q quiz on Shaken Baby Syndrome after watching a movie on it. The last question on the quiz said:
Who is most likely to shake a baby circle the correct answer.
And the answers available were:
The Mother
Someone unrelated to the Child
The Father
or
The Boyfriend of the Mother

So as me trying to be logical i circled all because anybody is likely to shake a baby right? So the teacher handed back all the tests telling us to change our answers because surprisingly the whole class circled all. The teacher told us it was wrong the answer was the Father of the child. We all debated again because that is basically a stereotype against men. She said men are more likely to do things like that. I dont think that was really fair. Even though statistics say men are more likely, The point is ANYONE is likely to shake a baby....

Am i wrong??? What Do you Think??



Answer
If statistics say that men are most likely to shake a baby, then you are wrong. The question was not "Who is likely to shake a baby?" but rather "Who is MOST likely to shake a baby?" If men are more likely than everyone else, then it's not a stereotype, it's a fact, and it's the answer to the question.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar