KELLY C
which breast pump is best. i have been using a hand help tommee tippee which is good but does make my hands ache after a while! I find i can express about 5-7 ounces in about 20 mins to half an hour from one or both breasts depending on how full they are. Would an electric or battery one be any quicker and would I be able to get more milk out after the hand held one stops being able to express any more. which is a good battery or electric one to go for. I have seen the boots electric and battery operated one on ebay for 25 pounds new but medela, avent etc. ones for 70 pounds plus. does the cheap price of the boots one reflect its efficiency? any advice appreciated! thank you!"
Answer
Yes, a double electric will help you get the milk more efficiently. I would recommend the Medela pump in style as it is free of bisphehol-a.
Yes, a double electric will help you get the milk more efficiently. I would recommend the Medela pump in style as it is free of bisphehol-a.
Breast pumps in Melbourne, Australia? Help please.?
dancesport
I have an Avent hand pump but want to hire an electric pump possibly for a few months. Is there anywhere you can hire both the motor and the plastic kit or do you always have to purchase the kit? Or have you bought an electric pump yourself? Would you recommend it, and how much did it cost you?
I'm having issues feeding my 9 month old daughter due to her teeth but do not want to wean for months yet. This is my last baby and I don't want to have to go out and pay a fortune. I'm trying to find the best option for me to express and bottle feed for at least 3 months.
Answer
Since you have at least three months left to feed, I definitely recommend purchasing your own electric pump. We highly recommend the Madella brand of electric pump. You should look into purchasing a used pump (previously owned). It will be less expensive. My wife wanted a second pump for work and she found one in excellent condition on a used item sale site called craigslist. Maybe there is a similar service in Australia. eBay is another source for used pumps. Ask a friend that you know has a pump and may no longer be using it if she would be willing to sell the pump at a much reduced price. Also check with your insurance plan, they may cover the hire/rental fee.
Since you have at least three months left to feed, I definitely recommend purchasing your own electric pump. We highly recommend the Madella brand of electric pump. You should look into purchasing a used pump (previously owned). It will be less expensive. My wife wanted a second pump for work and she found one in excellent condition on a used item sale site called craigslist. Maybe there is a similar service in Australia. eBay is another source for used pumps. Ask a friend that you know has a pump and may no longer be using it if she would be willing to sell the pump at a much reduced price. Also check with your insurance plan, they may cover the hire/rental fee.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar