thehawaiic
my husband and i are going to disneyland in september and our son will be 10 months old do yo know of any daycare centers there that would accept a child under the age of 1?
excuse me CALM i think you should calm down and keep your stupid remarks to your self
Answer
How can you leave your child under one with an unknown day care center you sound very selfish, anyway disneyland is for kids. You can wait until the baby can go. When I went luckily they didn't have any.
How can you leave your child under one with an unknown day care center you sound very selfish, anyway disneyland is for kids. You can wait until the baby can go. When I went luckily they didn't have any.
Baby supplies at Disney world?
Linds
I am traveling to disney in february for my sons first birthday. I need to know if disney carrys Baby food, Homo milk, and diapers? If they do carry baby food what kind is it (gerbers, heins etc.) and is there a variety? Also I need to know the prices of these items as well if possible! Thank you for your help! I will reward someone with a best answer so please answer with detail :)
Answer
They have a very, very little variety in baby food. They carry gerbers that I've seen. It's more of a back up alternative for parents who run out or need it in an emergency, but it's not adequate for the whole vacation stay.They're also over priced. I travel with my little one frequently and always brought all her food, formula/milk, diapers, wipes, snacks, etc...(Went to Disney with her at 2 months old, Disneyland for 1st Birthday, & just came back a couple of weeks ago from Disney again. she's 2) This is even more important if you don't have a vehicle/car. I had a vehicle, so I was able to go to supermarket for supplies but I still packed most of her food, diapers, etc...
Make sure you pack enough for your length of stay and a little extra in case of emergency, i.e flight delays/cancellations.
All Disney theme parks have a Baby care center where you can feed/change or take a break with the baby. Here's where you usually see the baby supplies. They have high chairs, changing tables, microwave, and nursing rooms. The nicest one is in Animal Kingdom. It's the largest and they have a nice area for kids to unwind. Check your theme park maps for locations and become familiar with their locations in case you want to use them.
Hope this helped and have fun...
They have a very, very little variety in baby food. They carry gerbers that I've seen. It's more of a back up alternative for parents who run out or need it in an emergency, but it's not adequate for the whole vacation stay.They're also over priced. I travel with my little one frequently and always brought all her food, formula/milk, diapers, wipes, snacks, etc...(Went to Disney with her at 2 months old, Disneyland for 1st Birthday, & just came back a couple of weeks ago from Disney again. she's 2) This is even more important if you don't have a vehicle/car. I had a vehicle, so I was able to go to supermarket for supplies but I still packed most of her food, diapers, etc...
Make sure you pack enough for your length of stay and a little extra in case of emergency, i.e flight delays/cancellations.
All Disney theme parks have a Baby care center where you can feed/change or take a break with the baby. Here's where you usually see the baby supplies. They have high chairs, changing tables, microwave, and nursing rooms. The nicest one is in Animal Kingdom. It's the largest and they have a nice area for kids to unwind. Check your theme park maps for locations and become familiar with their locations in case you want to use them.
Hope this helped and have fun...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar