Kaytee
I will stay with my baby until she's 4 months old, then will return to work. I won't probably breastfeed long after that, so I don't want to buy an expensive electric breast pump, and thinking about a manual one. From your experience, which brand and model would you recommend? I was eyeing Avent Isis on the go set, is that one any good?
Answer
I loved my Avent Isis pump. It was the best breastfeeding accessories I bought. It was perfect when on the go and I couldn't feed him. I always got a good amount of milk out of it.
I loved my Avent Isis pump. It was the best breastfeeding accessories I bought. It was perfect when on the go and I couldn't feed him. I always got a good amount of milk out of it.
Anyone have any suggestions for an affordable electric breast pump that works well????
Melissa t
I don't want to spend over 150$ dollars either or rent one!
Answer
I use an Avent Isis IQ Uno, which can be found:
http://www.breastpumpsdirect.com/Avent_Isis_iQ_Uno_p/471.htm
It looks like the regular US price is $150 (I'm Australian, I got the out and about set for $200, it comes with a manual attachment too).
I've found it to be great, but some women don't like it. You'll find that with every pump, though.
Good Luck!
* * *
Edited to Add:
I've just been re-reading the other posts, and while I agree that it's important not to skimp on pumps, I really don't feel the need to get anything more expensive than my Avent. I have recently had the opportunity to use a hospital grade Medela pump, and I got the same amount of milk in the same amount of time that I get on my Avent. That has just been my experience, though, I just thought that it was worth mentioning.
I use an Avent Isis IQ Uno, which can be found:
http://www.breastpumpsdirect.com/Avent_Isis_iQ_Uno_p/471.htm
It looks like the regular US price is $150 (I'm Australian, I got the out and about set for $200, it comes with a manual attachment too).
I've found it to be great, but some women don't like it. You'll find that with every pump, though.
Good Luck!
* * *
Edited to Add:
I've just been re-reading the other posts, and while I agree that it's important not to skimp on pumps, I really don't feel the need to get anything more expensive than my Avent. I have recently had the opportunity to use a hospital grade Medela pump, and I got the same amount of milk in the same amount of time that I get on my Avent. That has just been my experience, though, I just thought that it was worth mentioning.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar