jerzee_ama
I've heard that Dr. Browns is the best breastfeeding system out there. I'm expecting twins and am eager to find a good dual electric pump.
Answer
I have only seen the manual breast pump that comes with one pump but I havent seen a dual electric one. You could always find the next best one and just put the milk in the dr brown bottles. Thats what I do.
ADDED---Here is where I saw it
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2435263&cp
ADDED---I was just looking and try this website I dont know if you can order it or not but check it out
http://www.bestbottle.com/pumps/Products.shtm
Also saw one on Amazon.com
I have only seen the manual breast pump that comes with one pump but I havent seen a dual electric one. You could always find the next best one and just put the milk in the dr brown bottles. Thats what I do.
ADDED---Here is where I saw it
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2435263&cp
ADDED---I was just looking and try this website I dont know if you can order it or not but check it out
http://www.bestbottle.com/pumps/Products.shtm
Also saw one on Amazon.com
Dr. Browns *electric* breast pump?
starlights
Has anybody ever used one? Are they as good as they say? I would like to buy one, but for $140 plus shipping, I want to be sure it works good we don't exactly have the extra money to spend. My mom offered to buy it for me without knowing, but I don't want to get it and then the first time I go to pump, it doesn't work well ya know? What about your opinions on manual pumps- do you get hand cramps & how long does it usually take to express compared to an electric? Are they really more convinient? Thanks for your opinions everybody, in advance :D
With my son I used an electric breast pump from Wal-Mart, but it didn't get good enough suction and ultimately broke after a month because I hadta use it much longer than I was supposed to (at least that's what the company said when I called). My friend also had the same problem with another pump that she had purchased from Toy-r-us, so this time I wanted to go with a good name brand...
Answer
Well it depends on what you will be using the pump for which one is better. But I didn't use the electric Dr. Bown's, I had the manual one ad loved it. I would write more but my on is sleeping on my chest. But I would say get it if you are pumping for when you go to work or an occasional bottle if you go out.
Well it depends on what you will be using the pump for which one is better. But I didn't use the electric Dr. Bown's, I had the manual one ad loved it. I would write more but my on is sleeping on my chest. But I would say get it if you are pumping for when you go to work or an occasional bottle if you go out.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar