Smokahonta
Buddy at the store gave him to me way too young but now I need to help the poor Rambo :), He is super tiny he only eats 2 crickets a day id say. I keep fruits in there for him and he isnt eating them AT ALL. I am too in love to see him go im a huge baby for animals, Is there any way I can get his energy up with easy foods or extra protein, I try not to handle him too much so he doesnt get stressed out but I have been taking him out to let him soak and get hydrated , he really likes that, What else can I do ?
Answer
Introduction to Baby Bearded Dragon Care - http://beardeddragonsource.com/info-center/baby-dragon-care/
Introduction to Baby Bearded Dragon Care - http://beardeddragonsource.com/info-center/baby-dragon-care/
How do I take care of 4-week old rats?
Dani
Hello, I am getting 2 four-week old rats soon,
and I am in need of a little help...
I have been doing a lot of research on rats lately,
I'm just not so sure about taking care of the babies...
I was wondering if they could eat normal food, and if I could keep them in a smaller cage until I can get a bigger one? Also, does anyone know any cheap yet good/large cages for rats? c:
Thank you!
Answer
At four weeks old, the rats are a little too young to be away from their siblings and mother. Or at least females should still be with their mother, but the males together in another cage. Rats can go to new homes at 6 weeks old.
Babies should not require much special care. Supplement their diet with higher amounts of protein since they are growing. And make sure they cannot squeeze out of the cage.
In my opinion, it's a waste of money to buy a small cage now, and a larger one later. Even a small cage for two baby rats will run at around $50. Rats in general need at least 2 cubic feet of space per animal, so you may as well purchase their permanent cage now. If it's taller, try to place the tiers a little lower to reduce chances of falls. But baby rats are great climbers and very agile, so falls are not a serious worry.
Here'e one nice cage: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753352&f=PAD%2FpsNotAvailInUS%2FNo
Just remove the wheel!
At four weeks old, the rats are a little too young to be away from their siblings and mother. Or at least females should still be with their mother, but the males together in another cage. Rats can go to new homes at 6 weeks old.
Babies should not require much special care. Supplement their diet with higher amounts of protein since they are growing. And make sure they cannot squeeze out of the cage.
In my opinion, it's a waste of money to buy a small cage now, and a larger one later. Even a small cage for two baby rats will run at around $50. Rats in general need at least 2 cubic feet of space per animal, so you may as well purchase their permanent cage now. If it's taller, try to place the tiers a little lower to reduce chances of falls. But baby rats are great climbers and very agile, so falls are not a serious worry.
Here'e one nice cage: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753352&f=PAD%2FpsNotAvailInUS%2FNo
Just remove the wheel!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar