Which Electric Breast Pump Do You Recommend?




Jane Doe


I'm shopping around for breast pumps. Since there's so many and too many conflicting reviews I would love to get personal experiences and ratings. Just so it's narrowed down, I am leaning towards either Medela brand, Lansinoh brand, or Philips AVENT brand. I would love to know how well the pumps fair over usage and time. I also would like to know about the brands accessories (storage bags/bottles, etc).
I will be a stay at home mom once my Son is born, so I will be available 24/7. I'm looking at pumps to use for when he goes to stay at his grandparents or for when he will need public feedings. So it will not be for everyday use, just when I'm not at hand.
Thank you in advance.



Answer
I'm a stay at home mom as well so I never saw the need for a double pump. So I bought the Medela Swing pump, it worked wonderfully and I will be using it again with this baby. I only pumped when I was going to be doing errands or going out on date night with hubby and someone would be watching her. I also pumped for making baby food. I used the Lansinoh storage bags and just pumped into the bottles that came with the pump, the transferred to bag.

One of my girlfriends uses the Medela hand pump and she loves it, not sure what she uses for storage. Good luck!

What is the best breast pump on the market?

Q. I am 7 months pregnate and Ive already decide I want to use my own breast milk but I dont want to breast feed. I dont want to have to go through the whole transition of breast to bottle. Id rather just start out using the bottle cuz I am going to have to go back to work. I tried looking up ratings but its just seems like there is something bad about all of them.. I was leaning more towards the Dr. Browns. I worked at Babies R Us for awhile. so i know that if it doesnt work then i can just return it and they will send it back to the product maker. but id rather not have to go through all of that.


Answer
Medela and Ameda are probably the best 2 brands.

Within these brands are different styles as you know. I think one of the most popular models is the Medela Pump In Style for working moms. I know of moms who do this on a daily basis, pumping at work, nursing at home and have done it from 6 weeks to the first birthday with the Pump In Style.

Double electric for sure.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar